Personally I think people enjoy a blog with lots of pictures and lists, because I certainly like reading posts like that and enjoy posting them. I started my first one yesterday, with the “Top 5 WTF’s” and today I’m taking a different turn with a list I randomly came up with of the top 10 things to do before you die. The list isn’t in order of which is best, everything is just randomly numbered. Tell me if you’ve done any of them =P.
10. Go Skydiving – There’s nothing more exciting than jumping out of a plane, reaching speeds of 180 mph armed with nothing but a parachute.
9. Dock With The International Space Station – Although many of us will not be able to accomplish this, unless you have an extra $20 million lying around somewhere, it would be amazing to stare at the blue marble we call Earth, while experiencing zero G.
8. Visit the great wall of China – 4163 miles of wall, FUCKING incredible !
7. Learn a musical instrument – In my life, music is everything. I listen to it every time, everywhere… learning a musical instrument and being able to MAKE music, is so much more rewarding than pressing play on your iPod. Any instrument, whether it’s the banjo or the clarinet, it’s always worthwhile.
6. Learn a whole new language – Learning a new language is always an amazing thing to accomplish, it takes dedication and a lot of practice. I tried learning Spanish, and then got lost somewhere along the way. I do know how to curse though, haha!
5. Drink a bottle of Snapple – This might not be something amazing, but for those who live in Jordan, I don’t think I’ve ever seen a Snapple anywhere in Jordan! If you haven’t tried a snapple, please do, it’s made from the best stuff on Earth ;)…
4. Dive with sharks – I’ve never been snorkeling or diving or even been in the water outside a beach or swimming pool, but I believe this is a must do, I’ve seen it on the discovery channel 😛 SHARKS !
3. Shoot a gun – This is an incredible thing to do. No, I’m not promoting violence or murder 😛 I mean go to a shooting range. Seriously, the adrenaline rush is amazing :).
2. Ascend Mount Everest – Yeah a bit far-fetched but fucking wild !
1. Fall in love – Maybe the best way to top this list of would be this. There’s nothing more satisfying than being in love. #1 is only understandable if you’ve been there, so for those who already are in love, hold on to that special person. To those who have never been, good luck in finding it.
Tell me if you’ve done any of the above :)…